About The Fruh Team
The Fruh Team is a top-producing Keller Williams team. We provide a best-in-class experience through personal, knowledgeable and professional service. We work with buyers and sellers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire and have sold over $23 million in volume just in 2015.
We’ve built our business through tireless pursuit of the 5-STAR customer experience. With each transaction, we aim to build a relationship that lasts a lifetime. We have a culture of collaboration, gratitude, persistence and success.
The Fruh Team at Keller Williams is hiring new agents to join our team. We are looking for a motivated, high energy, experienced producers who wants to take their business to the next level. If that sounds like you, contact us today to set up a confidential interview. Some of our benefits include:
- 25-40 Leads per MONTH!
- FREE TRAINING!
- FREE CRM AND LEAD MANAGEMENT!
- TEAM ASSISTANT HANDLES TRANSACTIONS FROM CONTRACT TO CLOSE TO FREE YOUR TIME SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON WHAT YOU DO BEST AND THAT IS WORKING WITH BUYERS!
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams. The buyer agent is responsible for assisting several buyer clients at a time. So if you are great at building relationships, following up on leads, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help the refine their criteria.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent - MUST HAVE CLOSED AT LEAST 4 TRANSACTIONS AND HOLD A CURRENT LICENSE IN MASSACHUSETTS
- Ability to work independently with be coachable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
To Be Considered
Interested in working on The Fruh Team? Email your résumé and cover letter to [email protected]