We are currently hiring an entry-level Marketing/Administrative Assistant. To thrive in this position, you must have strong organizational skills, be self-starting and independent, efficiently manage time and tasks, follow direction, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills. You must be flexible and willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done.
You understand that you may not have the skills to do every task, but comprehend the importance of all of them and accept the responsibility of finding others to get the job done. World class service is a concept that you understand and implement.
Exceptional writing skills, a strong and proven eye for design as well as social media experience are required.
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Create marketing collateral
- Create newsletters, email blasts and social posts
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Support pre-listing, listing and general client servicing
- Listing marketing and maintenance
- Answer phone inquiries and draft emails
- Event planning
- Schedule appointments and manage schedules
- Stock office supplies as needed, negotiate with vendors, create office procedure
- Oversee sign placement and rider updates
- Running errands and schedule
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from owners, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- General office maintenance
- Lead reporting and conversion reporting
- Proven record of success
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years social media, design, communications or marketing experience
- 2 year of administrative experience
Dependent upon experience.
About The Fruh Team, Keller Williams
The Fruh Team is a select group of agents focused on delivering exceptional service through local knowledge and networks, unmatched customer service and cutting-edge innovation. As Newburyport's top-producing Keller Williams team, we work with buyers and sellers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire and have sold over 300 homes to date.
Apply directly here.