We are currently hiring an entry-level Marketing/Administrative Assistant. To thrive in this administrative assistant position, you must have strong organizational skills, be self-starting and independent, efficiently manage time and tasks, follow direction, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills. You must be flexible and willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done.
You understand that you may not have the skills to do every task, but comprehend the importance of all of them and accept the responsibility of finding others to get the job done. World class service is a concept that you understand and implement.
You are budget-minded and always looking for ways to network with vendors and other talent in a leveraged way. You know how to work with lots of personalities and don’t get your feelings hurt, always seeking to understand rather than be understood.
You like to document and follow through and love systems that make your job easier. You enjoy customer contact and solving problems, with a desire to be excellent in all you do. You are a long-term, mature person who is loyal to their relationships and in their job history.
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Create marketing collateral
- Create newsletters, email blasts and social posts
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Answer phone inquiries and draft emails
- Schedule appointments and manage schedules
- Stock office supplies as needed, negotiate with vendors, create office procedure
- Oversee sign placement and rider updates
- Basic bookkeeping, budget tracking and goal tracking
- Running errands and schedule
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from owners, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Proven record of success
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Quickbooks or basic bookkeeping experience a plus
- 2 years social media or marketing experience
- 2 year of administrative experience
$15.00 - $20.00/hour DOE
About The Fruh Team, Keller Williams
The Fruh Team is a select group of agents focused on delivering exceptional service through local knowledge and networks, unmatched customer service and cutting-edge innovation. As Newburyport's top-producing Keller Williams team, we work with buyers and sellers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire and have sold over 300 homes to date.
Apply directly here.