We are seeking an EXCEPTIONAL Transaction Coordinator for our growing and dynamic real estate team to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients experience top-notch service!
Are you extremely detail-oriented and responsive with exceptional communication skills? Are you calm under pressure and a multi-tasker with a sense of urgency? Are you tech-savvy, comfortable in a paperless environment and possess incredible problem-solving skills? Do you thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment?
You will also be interested in the long term of the business. We are seeking a self-motivated thinker, not just task manager, who is detail oriented and thinks outside the box and is creative and involved. You must possess a results-oriented and coachable mindset.
This is an exciting opportunity for growth and advancement for a talented, hard-working and accountable individual.
- Prepare required real estate documents for client signatures and completion
- Inputs listings into Multiple Listing Service
- Schedule with vendors (photographer, home inspector, lender, etc)
CONTRACT TO CLOSE
- Manages contract to close
- Communicate stages of a transaction to all accountable parties and educates as necessary
- Maintains status calendar of important contract deadlines
- Coordinates delivery of all contract check/monies according to contract
- Ensures all terms of the contract are met within stated terms and dates
- Verifies that all files are complete at the close of escrow
- Electronically file transaction paperwork appropriately
- Follow compliance procedures and guidelines
- Ensures all terms of the agreements are met within stated terms and dates
This position REQUIRES:
- After-hours responses
- Familiarity with G-Suite
- Ability to read and understand Real Estate Contracts
- Experience in Real Estate, Mortgage, in Real Estate Law, or in a comparable position
$36,000 to $48,000 Salary + Bonus. DOE
About The Fruh Team, Keller Williams
The Fruh Team is a select group of agents focused on delivering exceptional service through local knowledge and networks, unmatched customer service and cutting-edge innovation. As Newburyport's top-producing Keller Williams team, we work with buyers and sellers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire and have sold over 300 homes to date.
Click HERE for all the details and to apply directly.